John shows us how to do the "Attitude Adjustment" pro wrestling move. Remember not to do this at home, only under the supervision of professionals! What you do, is start off by kicking them in the stomach, then throw their arm over your shoulder. Reach in under their knee to get a good grip, then carry them over your shoulders. You should have one hand on your shoulder and one on your hip. Then, when the other person gives the signal, you can throw them down to the ground. This will look like it hurts the other person, but when you practice it can be done without harm!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades