In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform Randy Orton's RKO pro wrestling move, which is a variation of the ace cutter. In this video, the RKO is set up by throwing the opponent into the turnbuckle. The opponent has to face towards the turnbuckle and then slowly turn towards you. As they turn towards you, you will need to jump high with your right arm underneath their chin. Both hands should be holding the back of the opponent's head. This move is all about timing, and performing a safe execution. This video is beneficial to viewers who enjoy wrestling and would like to learn different wrestling moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades