Many superstars have fallen to the devastating power and destruction of the finisher wrestling move known as the Spear. Among the wrestling superstars who have made this move incredibly popular are Edge, Rhino, Bill Goldberg, and the up and coming superstar Roman Reigns. In this professional wrestling video tutorial you will learn the basic concept and performance of the Spear.
Once your opponent is dazed or caught off guard, you will take the position or stance of that of a rushing lineman in football.
Once in the stance, and the opponent is facing you with their front exposed, you then proceed to charge with full force.
The object here is to bury your shoulder into the opponent with maximum velocity, inflicting damage and making this move an efficient finisher.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades