John, with Your Guide to Pro Wrestling, demonstrates how to do a butterfly suplex. The butterfly suplex should only be done with supervision by trained professionals. To do a butterfly suplex, lead in with a toe kick and bring your foot up into your opponent's stomach and then down. Hit your opponent in the classic bent over position. The set up for the move is similar to the pedigree. The difference is that you want to get your opponents head on your side instead of between your legs. Hook your opponent's arms and then you both bend your knees down and up together. From there, you protect each other. You want to hold onto and then release your opponent at the right time. The opponent wants to rely on their own momentum and not rely on the person to completely throw them to reduce the danger of the move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades