In this instructional video you will learn how the WWE choke slam is performed. Be sure to understand the stunts performed should not be done by just anybody but by professionals. Now, whoever the attacker is they want to place their right hand on the very top of the defenders chest, and once that happens the defender will take his left arm and hold the attackers arm like he's actually being choked. Next, the attacker will put the defenders right arm over his right shoulder and the attacker depending on the physical need will put their left hand on the defenders back or hold their waist to assist with the jump. Now, when the defender jumps he'll take his right arm that's on the attackers shoulder and transition so his hand is on the attackers shoulder instead. Lastly, when the defender is at the peak of his jump he'll kick his leg out in order to land nice and flat on his back. Remember this stunt shouldn't be performed by amateurs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades