In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the DDT wrestling move. Begin by setting up the move with a toe kick, forcing the opponent to bend over. While standing, wrap your arm around the opponent's neck. Users may choose to give a signal before they execute the move by slapping the opponent's back. When you go down, do not keep the grip on the opponent. As you go down, loosen your arm so that the opponent can pop their head out and prevent any real injury. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in wrestling, and would like to learn new moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades