First of all there is warning that nothing that you are going to see in this video tutorial should not be done at home without the supervision of the trained professionals. The opponent kicks you in the gut with his toe. Now you have to bend down and this pose is also called 'classic bent over position'. Now you have to stick your head into the opponent's thigh. Now you have to force the opponent to land on his face in spite of him trying to avoid the fall. In the first place you have to hold the arms at the back of your opponent. Now when both of you jump in the air let go the arms otherwise you shall be injured. So hook the arms at the behind and then both of you crouch down and then go up together. Jump and fall to the ground but remember to let go of the opponent arms while in the air. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades