The 619 is a move that is all about timing and momentum. The person who is going to be hit by this just needs to protect his face for this. The person actually doing though has to use his body's momentum to swing his feet as hard as he can otherwise it will not look like a 619. As you make a run for the ropes and jump, do not try to turn after you've jumped. You have to start turning your as you're jumping. It all depends on the momentum you have in your legs, as you get to the ropes keep your arms in tight to your body. Think of this as turning your body into a door to which your hands are the hinges of the door. If done right you should be able to do the 619.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades