Ever wonder how WWE star Ric Flair did his face bump? Will now you will know how. This is when Ric Flair would come out of his corner and just fall flat on his face. To do this move you need to do a controlled fall. You kick out one of your legs to start your fall. When you fall you want to fall with most of your weight into your lead shoulder and chest. So, if you fall to your left you want you left shoulder and chest to absorb most of the weight. Use your other hand out to break your fall but do not put it out to early because it is supposed to look like an uncontrolled fall. You can also do this while walking backwards and the falling forward. You use the same method to do this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades