In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair turnbuckle flip wrestling move. Begin by running towards the turnbuckle and grab the middle rope with both of your hands. Make sure the your lower back makes contact with the top turnbuckle. Flips your legs over and make sure that you land on the left side. to practice for this move, do some handstands on the middle rope and slowly flipping yourself over to the left side. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in wrestling and would like to learn how to do this move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades