In this video, John shows us how to perform Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb pro wrestling move. Start out by jumping off the corner top of the ring. Make sure you stand there for a few seconds to center yourself and make sure you're balanced. Then, you will twist your body so it flips over and you land on your back. Keep your body straight and make sure you don't land on your head. Once you have found your balance on the jump off location, spread your feet out and make your arms at your side like a 'v' as well. Practice this to get better, and make sure you're extremely careful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades