In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform Jeff Hardy's Twist of Fate wrestling move. Begin by setting the opponent up with a toe kick. This will force the opponent into a bending position. Then grip their head in a DDT position. Then do a pose with the other hand. Now twist your body around, so that your other arm goes underneath their chin. Do not wrap the arm under the opponent's mouth. As you come down together, kick your bodies away from each other to prevent any contact in the air. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in wrestling, and would like to learn how to perform this move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades