The Oklahoma Roll is a great wrestling move that can be used when an opponent has been beating up pretty badly, and he's in pain struggling to get up. It's very opportunistic but also simple and is used to pin your opponent into submission. You do this by coming off the ropes and doing a forward roll over your opponent. You want your head to stay close to their body so that your head is coming across to the other side of his stomach while you're rolling over. While doing this you'll need to take your right arm and put it over his left shoulder grabbing his left arm. Your left arm is going to go between his legs and around his left leg. As you're rolling you'll basically need to use these grasps to roll him your opponent on their shoulders for the pin. It is warned that people don't try this at home without a proper ring. After this great tutorial finding a way to properly pin an opponent will be nothing but sheer memories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades