In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the vertical or regular suplex wrestling move. Begin by setting up the move with a toe kick to the opponent and then wrap your arm around the opponent's neck with a light grip. Then put the opponent's arm loosely around your neck. Grab the opponent's attire as they hold onto your hip. Then both you and your opponent need to crouch together and push up. This video provides a visual demonstration for viewers to easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in wrestling and would like to learn how to perform new moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades