In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform a sleeper hold and cobra clutch move. For the sleeper hold, begin the setup with a kick to the gut and an elbow to the back. Then wrap your right arm around the opponents head. Use the other hand to hold the opponent's head and tuck the right arm underneath to lock the hold. For the cobra clutch, grab the opponent's left wrist with your right arm. Then slip your left arm underneath and hold on your shoulder. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in wrestling, and would like to learn how to perform these wrestling submissions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades